How do I report a stop sign that is blocked and cannot be seen?
Call dispatch at 918-542-6685 and your concern will be given to the Right of Way Department for investigation, analysis and/or repair. Please have the following information available when you call:
• Where is the sign located? What is the address of the property where the trees are growing?
• What are the street names including St. or Blvd. or Ave.
• For what direction of travel is the stop sign blocked?
• If it is a residential street, what are the nearby main cross streets?
• Is this a City intersection?
• Is the sign coming out of a parking lot? (Such as: a business, church, school, etc) Signs leaving private parking lots are privately owned. You need to contact the property owner or manager.

Show All Answers

1. If I see a pothole or anything that impairs the normal flow of traffic, such as loose manhole covers, debris in the street or flooding, is there anywhere online that I can report it?
2. I need to have my street swept. There is a lot of broken glass in the street
3. What do I do if a stop sign is missing, damaged, or faded?
4. How do I report a stop sign that is blocked and cannot be seen?
5. How do I report a missing street name sign?
6. Where do I report a street light that is out, cycles on and off or one that stays on during the day?
7. What do I do if there is a traffic signal out, or if the signal equipment has been damaged or is missing?
8. How do I get a pothole repaired?
9. How does the City prioritize the snow removal effort during a storm?