New Construction Requirements & Licensing


The State of Oklahoma requires electrical, mechanical, and plumbing contractors to be licensed by the state. Roofing contractors must fill out an Application for Roofing Contractor Registration with the Oklahoma Construction Industries Board (CIB).

The City of Miami requires contractors to register with the city; for specific details, please refer to the City of Miami Contractor Registration Requirements below.

Note: Contractors working within or outside the city on electrical and plumbing systems that are connected to the city's electrical or water or sewer systems must be registered with the City of Miami.

Related Resources