Boards and commissions are important in that they enable citizens to participate in Miami's government processes. Their activities help shape and influence public policy, because they lend a more diverse viewpoint for the City Council to consider.
If you are interested in serving on a board or commission, call 918-542-6685.
- Miami Airport Board
- City Zoning and Planning Commission
- Miami Housing Authority
- Miami Convention, Tourism and Visitors Advisory Board
- Miami Downtown Redevelopment Authority/Friends of the Coleman
- Miami Flood Mitigation Advisory Board
- Miami Parks and Recreation Board
- Miami Educational Facilities Authority
- Miami Board of Adjustments
- Fair Housing Board
- Miami Library Board
- Miami Development Authority
- Miami Industrial and Public Facilities Authority
- Miami Community Facilities Authority
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to a meeting. Minutes are available following approval. View all agendas and minutes here.